Why Mobile Office Trailers Are Good for Construction Sites
By Chris in Blog
Construction companies and contractors have been on to a concept that has grown in popularity these past few years: the use of temporary office space. We’ve all seen the mobile office trailers perched at construction sites, and they actually serve a functional purpose with a multitude of advantages. Here is why these temporary office buildings are ideal for construction sites:
- Office trailers are delivered directly to the construction site, meaning complicated logistics and waiting for a building to be assembled are not issues.
- Simple yet sturdy design makes the on-site office trailer an affordable option for strictly utilitarian use.
- Some mobile office trailers have a self-contained water source, so there is no need to dig for water and sewer lines. Restroom and kitchen facilities are within reach.
- On-site trailers permit project managers to oversee the construction progress, while they also have the luxury of an office to conduct business matters in an environment away from noise pollution.
- Office trailers are environmentally friendly, as no assembly is required, and there are no
building materials to waste. You can also make them very energy efficient.
- When one construction job is completed, the office trailer can simply move on to the next project — no building leases to break. This keeps moving costs at a minimum.
Because construction sites are usually located on land that is not yet developed, it is virtually impossible — not to mention impractical — for contractors to set up office space in a permanent structure. Mobile office trailers offer a brand of flexibility that other temporary office solutions are unable to provide.
Mobile Office Trailers – Source – Cassone